List of site pages
- 9th year of mistletoe demographic data at Imperial Silwood, and 2nd year around Oxford
- Anna Vinton joins the team as an NSF postdoctoral fellow to explore thermal performance of fruit flies
- Papers published in Global Change Biology, Conservation Science and Practice, and Science Advances
- Two Marie Curie fellowships funded. Maja Kajin and John Park will join the team later in 2021.
- Papers accepted in Journal of Animal Ecology, Nature Communications, PPEES, and Ecology and Evolution
- Two special features published: demographic models in Ecological Modelling, and clonal plant ecology in PPEES.
- Rob giving a seminar at Aarhus Uni, Denmark
- John Jackson joins the team to develop fast, reliable and cheap pipelines for ecological monitoring wiht drones, autonomous robots, and AI
- Rob giving a seminar at Lincoln Uni, UK
- Book on "Demographic Methods across the Tree of Life" by Rob Salguero-Gomez and Marlene Gamelon comes out (published by Oxford University Press)
- The team is running two workshops (on COMPADRE and on IPM modelling) and an Organised Oral Session at the ESA 2021 in Long Beach, CA
- Maja Kajin joins the team supported by a Marie Curie Actions Fellowship
- John Park joins the team supported by a Marie Curie Actions Fellowship